I don't believe a main idea was mentioned for this commercial summary. I would believe that since the porduct is perfume, the main idea is that the scent of the product is very luring between the woman & man in the commercial. I believe that the occasional glances from both of them mean that they would rather not be bothered with anything else but each other. I would not have written eyes to eyes. I like into each others eyes as a way of expression. And the sentence with the word hips could be a bit more clear if written differently. I did not notice any misspellings within your summary. I think the choice of commercial is excellent. I don't believe I have ever seen it till you presented it on your blog.
1 comment:
I don't believe a main idea was mentioned for this commercial summary. I would believe that since the porduct is perfume, the main idea is that the scent
of the product is very luring between the woman & man in the commercial. I believe that the occasional glances from both of them mean that they would rather not be bothered with anything else but each other. I would not have written eyes to eyes. I like into each others eyes as a way of expression. And the sentence with the word hips could be a bit
more clear if written differently. I did not notice any misspellings within your summary. I think the choice of commercial is excellent. I don't believe I have ever seen it till you presented it on your blog.
Post a Comment